Rechargeable and flexible LED floodlight for UV curing of larger areas
NOVA-UV S is an extremely powerful and slim LED UV curing lamp with a long operation time for fast curing of larger cure areas.
NOVA-UV S is supplied with a solvent resistant glass lens, and the housing is made of sturdy die-casted aluminum and resistant to strokes, shocks and vibrations.
NOVA-UV S is supplied with a built-in timer system 1 to 5 minutes and a battery indicator. No heat is produced on the panel or the paint during the curing, allowing use on plastic parts and other heat sensitive material.
Due to the flexible bracket with strong magnets, NOVA-UV S can be placed in different positions to obtain the desired UV cure angle.
NOVA-UV S is ergonomically designed for a good grip on the handle and super easy to carry, making it the perfect handheld UV light for curing.
Learn more about our safety gear for using SCANGRIP’s UV CURING products.
SCANGRIP specialized LED work lights for UV CURING has been tested and proven successfully on leading brands of UV-cured products. Learn more here >>
Why choose NOVA-UV S?
- Fast curing process (only 1 min)
- Can be used on plastic parts and other heat sensitive materials due to no head being produced on the panel or the paint during the curing
- The built-in battery indicator allows you to see the remaining battery level
- Equipped with a solvent resistant glass lens
- The flexible bracket with strong magnets enables you to place the light in different positions to obtain the desired UV cure angle
// The design of the NOVA-UV S is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 004070035-0008.