TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply to all business transactions with SCANGRIP North America Inc. No specific conditions shall apply unless specifically agreed in writing by us.
Behind us.scangrip.com is:
SCANGRIP North America Inc.
1170 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 1200
Tel: +45 6320 6320
Essentially, all prices on the site are quoted in USD. Local import VAT and customs charges are not included.
We offer the following payment options:
- Credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, and American Express
- Bank Transfer (Prepayment)
- Invoice (Only for commercial clients with credit agreement
* A credit agreement may be arranged for registered customers by further agreement. For this, please contact email@example.com.
The amount will not be charged to your card, until the merchandise is shipped from worklightpro.com. In no case will an amount be charged that is greater than what you approved at the time of purchase.
When paying by invoice, payment is due no later than the date indicated in the invoice as the final day of payment. In case of late payments, worklightpro.com is entitled to charge interest from the due date in accordance with the applicable provisions in the Danish Interest Act.
Delivery of merchandise
Delivery takes place within 2-5 days to the address provided by the buyer.
Right of cancellation when purchasing goods
As a private customer, you have a 14-day right of cancellation when shopping at us.scangrip.com. The cancellation period expires 14 days after the day you:
- Receive your product
- Physically get the last item into your possession in case of an agreement, where several different items are ordered together, but delivered separately.
- Receive the last lot or come into physical possession of the last piece, in case of an agreement to deliver a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces.
Within 14 days of receipt, you must notify us that you wish to cancel your purchase. Notification must be made by e-mail, phone, or the like. In your message, you must clear indicate to us that you wish to invoke your right of cancellation.
If you cancel your purchase, the merchandise must be returned to:
Return merchandise must be sent with a copy of the invoice to:
SCANGRIP North America Inc.
1170 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 1200
30309 Atlanta, Georgia
You may not cancel simply by refusing delivery of the merchandise without also providing us with clear notification of this.
Your order must be returned to us without undue delay and no more than 14 days after your notification to us that you wish to cancel your purchase. You are responsible for the direct cost connected with returning the merchandise.
You bear the risk for the merchandise from the time it is delivered, and at the time of return you are responsible for the merchandise being packaged securely.
Naturally, the amount paid to us will be returned to you
If you cancel your purchase, the amount of money you paid will naturally be returned to you. In case of any decrease in value, which you are liable for, this is deducted from the purchase amount.
If you invoke your right of cancellation, we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (excluding additional costs resulting from your own choice of delivery as opposed to the least expensive standard delivery method offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we received your notification that you decided to cancel this agreement. We provide such reimbursement using the same method of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the return merchandise, unless you have already provided documentation for returning it.
The condition of returned merchandise:
You are responsible only for any decrease in value of the merchandise resulting from handling other than that which is necessary to establish the nature of the merchandise, its features, and the way it works. In other words, you can test the merchandise in a manner similar to what you would do in a brick and mortar store.
If the merchandise is tested beyond that, which is described above, we consider it used, which means that when cancelling the purchase, only part or none of the purchase price is returned to you, depending on the fair market value of the merchandise.
In order to have the full purchase amount returned to you, then, you may do what you can do in a brick and mortar store. You may test the merchandise, but not actually start using it.
What should I enclose with the return?
You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation. It is not mandatory, but it will expedite your refund process.
Note! We do not accept packages sent COD.
If you want to complain about your purchase, you can use the online product claim form or contact customer support at tel. +45 63 20 63 20.
When you shop at us.scangrip.com you have the benefit of a 24-month guarantee. This means that you can have the merchandise either repaired or replaced, or get a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation. Also on select products SCANGRIP offers an extended warranty of 36-month.
Obviously, it is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect was not caused by improper use of the product or other damaging actions.
The deficiency rules from the Danish Sale of Goods Act may apply.
How soon must I complain?
You must complain within a “reasonable time” after discovering a fault with the merchandise. If you complain within two months of the fault being discovered, the complaint will always be within a reasonable time.
We will refund reasonable shipping costs
If the complaint is justified, we will, of course, refund your (reasonable) shipping costs.
We need the following information when you send us the merchandise
When you return the merchandise, we ask you to describe the problem in the greatest possible detail.
Note! We do not accept packages sent COD or the like.
Remember that the merchandise must always be returned in secure packaging, and get a receipt for shipping, so we can reimburse your shipping costs.
Special condition for commercial clients
The same conditions of trade are valid for commercial traders as for individuals, but with the following modifications:
- Commercial clients have no right to cancel.
- Commercial clients have the right to complain for 1 year from the original invoice date. Replacement or repair does not restart the clock on the 1-year warranty period.
- us.scangrip.com retains ownership for merchandise bought on credit until the full purchase price has been paid.
- All costs associated with enforcement of this ownership are assumed by the buyer.
- When invoking the guarantee, the buyer is responsible for shipping the merchandise, including shipping costs.
- Each of the following conditions will independently cause an order to be considered a commercial purchase:
- User profile on the website includes a commercial ID or VAT number or is set up as a business/governmental client.
- The invoice address contains a company name and/or a commercial ID number. (However, you may have a private package delivered to your place of employment – in that case fill out the alternative delivery address box.)
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The general terms and conditions shall for all purposes be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
SCANGRIP products are known for their high quality. We have comprehensive quality check procedures and are ISO 9001 certified